We are here to help you be part of the solution
By engaging our services you are contributing to the preservation of our planet.
what we do
What is distribution?
Who can benefit from it and how?
OWE’s distribution process helps companies to use clean and affordable energy both onsite and offsite, for an uninterrupted flow of their production process, given the current Eskom power challenges.
What does our distribution process include:
This activity will enable OWE to conduct a status core analysis that is aligned to your needs and to provide youwith an implementation strategy
This will help OWE to determine the following:
- Quantities/volumes of WasteStorage of Waste
- Current equipment and tools being used
- Frequency of waste collection
- Alternative solutions for landfill diversion are proposed such as composting & WtE technologies
- Costing of the job based on the site assessments and solutions proposed to address needs analysis.
- Signing of contract
After contract has been signed the following will take place:
- Team assignment – team aligned to the success of the project i.e.
- Supervisors and general workers will be placed in accordance with the needs analysis.
- On-site sorters(to be determined from on-site assessment)
- Supplying of waste containers (to be determined from on-site assessment)
- Equipment hire (to be determined from on-site assessment)
- Tools and safety clothing (to be determined from site assessment)
- Types of vehicles required (to be determined from site assessment)
Issuing of disposal certificates once delivery has taken place at safe treatment facilities.
Companies build a “doing business for good” reputation.
Companies become resource independent, and appreciate their waste as a valuable resource.
Companies can use their waste as a resource in their production process and thus reduce costs, thus off setting their scope 1 using their scope 3 emissions.